Welcome to Sweet Melissa's... where everything is made of sugar and goodness!


Sweet Melissa's combines the best ingredients with lot's of imagination to create the most unique and personalized cake that will sure to be the centerpiece of your special event!





Pricing

Cakes:

All cakes are layered with your choice of cake and filling flavor.

6" cake - Starts at $40
8" cake - Starts at $50
10" cake - Starts at $60
12" cake - Starts at $70
14" cake - Starts at $80

* All cakes including tiered cake and sculpted cakes are individually priced depending on size, design, and labor.

* Each cake layer will consist of three stacked cakes. If there are more than three cakes per layer it will be considered a two tiered cake. ie. Six layer rainbow cake.

* Delivery and set up is available and recommended for an additional charge on large or tiered cakes.

Cupcakes:

Minimum order 2 dozen.

$20/dozen regular sized cupcakes (no decoration). All cupcakes are topped with buttercream swirls.

Customized toppers can be requested, and are extra. Prices vary depending upon design and labor.

Cake Pops:

Unfortunately I do not make cake pops. I focus primarily on cakes and cupcakes.

Delivery:
Available for an additional charge.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A "Karissamiss" Story

This cake has got to be the most interesting cake that I have yet to make. It was made for a young girl who was turning 6 years old, and I was told that "A Christmas Story" has become her favorite movie. The cake was chocolate with vanilla buttercream filling and frosting. I tried to incorporate as many fondant figurines as possible from the movie as I could with the exception of the bb gun because I just didn't think that was appropriate for this cake being that it was for a 6 year old. Happy birthday Karissa!




Instead of "A Christmas Story," it was called "A Karissamiss Story" because her name was Karissa.


Flick getting his tongue stuck to the flag pole.


Randy in his red snow suit... "I can't put my arms down."


Ralphie in his pink bunny costume.


The leg lamp and the blue bowling ball.


The soap that Ralphie got his mouth washed out with (notice the bite marks).

3 comments:

  1. I was just showing Karissa these pics again. She says "it was SO good! Thank you for making me the cake! I want you to make me a cake again!" I must agree with everything she said "this cake was DELICIOUS!!!!! Thanks for making her 'Karissamiss' party complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This was a very interesting cake to do. I have a feeling this cake is going to be a big hit around the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete